Founder/President, Sports.Peace.Love., Inc.
Shante’ Haymore is a young professional living in Miami, Fla.
Sports.Peace.Love.combines Haymore’s business background with her passion for sports. She has a diverse professional background that includes six years of corporate retail, marketing and customer service experience and has worked for athletic organizations at the international, professional and collegiate levels. As a coach, mentor and former Division I student-athlete, Haymore continues her journey towards peace and happiness, and is excited to share and encourage others to do the same through sports, fitness and nutrition.
The Haymore Resume
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration – Florida A&M University, 2003
- Master’s in Sports Administration (MSA)/Sports Management – Northwestern University, 2011 Candidate
ATHLETIC WORK EXPERIENCE
- Marketing Assistant, Florida International University Athletics – Miami, Fla. (Aug. 2010-present)
- Corporate Partnership Intern, Miami HEAT – Miami, Fla. (Feb. 2010-Aug. 2010)
- Marketing Festival Support Staff, Orange Bowl Committee – Miami, Fla.
(Dec. 2010-Jan. 2010)
- Merchandise Intern, Chicago 2016 Olympic Bid Committee – Chicago, Ill.
(May 2009- Nov. 2009)
- Head Coach, Sky High Volleyball Club – Crystal Lake, Ill. (2007-2008)
- Head Varsity Coach, Regina Dominican High School – Wilmette, Ill. (2004-2007) / Assistant Varsity Coach (2004-07)
- Assistant Coach, Adversity Elite Volleyball Club – Northfield, Ill. (2004-2005)
- Volunteer Coach, Elmhurst College – Elmhurst, Ill. (2007)
- Marquette University Elite Volleyball Camps – Milwaukee, Ill. (2009)
- North Carolina State University Elite Volleyball Camp – Raleigh, N.C (2007)
WORK EXPERIENCE / POSITIONS HELD
- Senior Inventory Analyst, Sears Holding Company – Hoffman Estates, Ill.
(Feb. 2005-Jan. 2009)
- Community Relations Co-Chair, National Association of Black Sports Professionals (2009)
- Student Advisory Board Member, Northwestern University MSA (2008-present)
- Member, Women’s Sports Foundation (2009)
- Participant, Women’s Leadership Symposium (2009)
ATHLETIC EXPERIENCE / ACCOLADES
- Volleyball, University of Cincinnati (1998-1999) – Cincinnati, Ohio
o 1999 Conference USA All-Tournament Team
- Volleyball, Florida A&M University (2000-2001) – Tallahassee, Fla.
o MEAC Player of the Year – 2000, 2001
o First Team All-MEAC – 2000, 2001
o MEAC All-Tournament Team / Most Outstanding Player – 2000, 2001
o Team Captain – 2000 / Team Co-Captain – 2001